Global Product Manager - Europe
Wednesday, August 5, 2020
Phibro Aqua is seeking a global product manager to manage the company’s global portfolio of current and pipeline products and support the global sales team.
Product planning and management:
- Develop and manage the product lifecycle.
- Create key global and market-specific product marketing and support materials.
- Work with local teams, develop pricing strategies and product policies.
- Develop product marketing, plan and, working with regional teams, oversee events and campaigns to generate product awareness and demand.
- Manage and refine Phibro Aqua’s global marketing communication efforts and social media presence.
- Support sales and marketing by creating product and technical marketing materials.
- Conduct product presentations.
- Develop sales tools and sales training materials.
- Actively participate and interact with the industry during aqua events.
- Coordinate internal marketing and training efforts.
Customer and end-user support:
- Manage product-related support, feedback and inquiries from users.
- Coordinate market research to track customer and end-user feedback.
- Monitor product inventory.
- Use market feedback to inform product refinements and ongoing development.
- Five years of product management experience with a company.
- Technical background in life-sciences with specific aquaculture experience a major plus.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills (including technical writing).
- Highly organized.
- Strong collaborator across time-zones and cultures.
- Strong financial literacy and a deep understanding of building product-related views of ROI.
- Very comfortable with employing technology in order to improve customer experience or streamline internal processes.
For more information and application, visit jobs.pahc.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.