Site Process Optimization Specialist
by Aquafeed.com Staff
As Site Process Optimization Specialist you will be responsible for optimizing the site/factory performance after customer take over.
You will work closely with peers to measure and understand impact of other key initiatives on the site and make recommendations for improvement. You will be a part of a small technical specialist team in aftermarket. We are open to discuss location – since this team is truly global and has to support all regions in ANDRITZ Feed & Biofuel.
Your Responsibilities will be:
• After installation, commissioning, TOC and FAC to do second level customer support ensuring factories are running optimal
• Participate in plant surveys and upgrades as well as developing service concepts
• With support from Academy conduct training for technicians in the regions
• Track, measure, analyse and report performance of process lines, including creating performance reports and proposing optimization strategies
• Support and troubleshooting online or onsite with customers
• Provide 2nd level troubleshooting for technical and performance issues
• Share best practice between our regions and sites
• Troubleshoot, guide, and on-site train customers’ operators and maintenance staff in AFT delivered equipment
• Ensure that customers’ communication/request is channelized to the responsible persons within the AFT organization
Background and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering required along with a minimum of 3 years of proven experience with process optimization
• Preferably, you have experience from a similar position within the feed industry especially documented experience within site optimization
• Possess strong digital technical skills and experience
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to maintain the highest quality product while moving quickly, working independently, and managing multiple priorities
• Strong analytical, strategic, project management, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Proficiency in English both in writing as well as speaking is mandatory
In this job, you should expect considerable travel activities worldwide. You are able to work independently and can make qualified and fast decisions. You combine a self-driven and result focused personality with high business understanding and drive. You must be an excellent communicator, able to set targets and follow up on milestones.
An independent and exciting position with many possibilities. You can count on a thorough training, as knowledge about our products is essential for your success in the job.
Please apply for an exciting position in an international group, where you will have extensive possibilities to develop both professionally and personally.
Are you interested?
We will process incoming applications continuously and look forward to receiving your application and CV no later than August 1, 2016 via email@example.com – please indicate “Site Optimization Specialist” in the subject field, and also note where you have seen the job advertisement.
The ANDRITZ GROUP is world leader in specially designed plants, systems and service for hydropower, cellulose and paper, as well as steel and other specialized industries such as solid/liquid filtration and the feed and biofuel industry. The group develops and produces its high-tech systems in more than 220 production, service and sales locations worldwide.
The group headquarters in Graz, Austria, and has a global staff of approx. 24,000 people. ANDRITZ is an international company and employs people with different background and nationality, which are considered an asset in the daily work and for the company in general.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
Brought to you by the industry's knowledge communicator, Aquafeed.com, our conferences will arm delegates with the latest processing information to meet head on the challenges facing this sector.