Manager of Feed Ingredients – Kansas
by Aquafeed.com Staff
Flint Hills Resources is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Manager of Feed Ingredients to join their Biofuels & Ingredients team in Wichita, KS. The manager will be responsible for all domestic and international commercial aspects of Dry Distillers Yeast product placement.
- Self-directed in originating new target customer and end user groups for new feed ingredient business
- Develop comprehensive new market strategies, including growth of 3rd party marketing agreements
- Partner with nutritionist to develop product placement strategies and pricing implementation
- Collaborate and connect with internal support groups and marketing agreement customers to ensure processes and systems are in place
- Use strong communication and relationship building skills to deliver a high level of effective customer focus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of marketing, commercial, sales or merchandising experience
- Willing and able to travel up to 80%, including international travel
- Valid and current government issue driver's license
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Business, Agriculture Economics or Finance, Business Administration or Marketing
- 10+ years' experience in soybean, amino acids, vitamin or aqua culture industry
- Knowledge of export channels and compliance
- Aqua culture and/or pet food sales or marketing experience
- Willing to relocate
For more details, contact Mindy Wendt, Senior Recruiter for Flint Hills Resources
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
Brought to you by the industry's knowledge communicator, Aquafeed.com, our conferences will arm delegates with the latest processing information to meet head on the challenges facing this sector.