Aquafeed Technical Account Manager - Thailand
by Aquafeed.com Staff
Our Client is a leader in the Asia Pacific aquafeed business who are seeking an experienced and qualified Aquaculture sales professional to provide technical/logistical sales support and service to all their Aquafeed customers based in Chanthaburi Province, Thailand.
• Identifying opportunities for new business and continuous improvement then reporting and discussing with key stakeholders where relevant;
• Assessing current marketing needs and developing marketing strategy for customers;
• Supporting farm and R&D trials and product development initiatives;
• Assisting the Aquafeed strategy development where appropriate.
• Production of monthly and annual sales and forecasting budget;
• Maintaining regular contact with customers to ensure needs are met;
• Managing merchandising materials and promotional materials;
• Preparation of customer price review information and general meeting presentations;
• Minimum first degree in an Aquaculture related subject;
• Aquaculture nutrition or farming background;
• Sales or commercial aquaculture experience;
• Excellent interpersonal and persuasion skills and the ability to work with all staff and customers in various positions;
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) in both Thai and English;
• Well-organised with the ability to multi-task and work autonomously or as part of a team;
• A good knowledge of Thai and Asia Pacific region aquaculture;
• The ability to develop and disseminate presentations of complex information to mixed audiences in a simple understandable format;
• Flexibility to travel regularly and possibly for extended periods, within Thailand or internationally.
Interested candidates are invited to email their resume to email@example.com. Shortlisted applicants will be required to complete psychometric testing and a pre-employment medical (including drug & alcohol testing).
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
Brought to you by the industry's knowledge communicator, Aquafeed.com, our conferences will arm delegates with the latest processing information to meet head on the challenges facing this sector.