Global Key Account Manager Aquafeed Ingredients - The Netherlands
Thursday, December 3, 2020
Corbion is looking for a global key account manager to develop and expand opportunities with its key accounts within the aquaculture (salmon, shrimp) and animal feed industry. The candidate will build, nurture and deepen key customer relationships in the feed industry, positioning the Corbion algae ingredients portfolio.
- Serve as a key member of the Algae Ingredients sales team giving strategic direction to key customer relationships.
- Secure business with assigned key accounts focusing on products and/or product development within core capabilities.
- Develop, plan and implement strategic selling plans, qualify customer targets, achieve sales objectives including volume, profit and expense.
- Manage the business relationship with the assigned key accounts.
- Lead the efforts to become a critical supplier for existing and new products, new applications for current products, i.e. expand our position and value to the assigned key accounts.
- Partner with R&D, marketing and the rest of the sales team in the identification and delivery of new product ideas and collaborate on trends, innovative products, concepts and product uses.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams that include consumer insights, business development and R&D.
- Conduct business reviews with the key accounts and develop new opportunities to expand the business with the key account further.
- Degree in aqua nutrition, agricultural business or a business degree with extensive experience in the aqua and/or animal feed sector.
- At least five years of experience as a (key) account manager, with global operating accounts in the aquatic feed and animal feed industry.
- Strong network especially within the aquafeed industry.
- Strong commercial and technical attitude.
- Insight to identify best methods to bring products successfully to market.
- Create and prepare compelling sales presentations.
- Integrate and analyze data.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written skills, creativity, energetic and adaptability to changing situations.
- Understand the customer’s needs and develop appropriate solutions.
- Experience and ability to call on the highest-level executives required and deal with cross-functional departments.
Job location is Gorinchem, The Netherlands. More information and application here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.