Processing Technology Researcher - Norway
Friday, December 11, 2020
Nofima is developing the national infrastructure platform Aquafeed Technology Centre. The research team is working on projects linked to the processing and use of raw materials and ingredients based on marine, animal, plant, algae and insect biomasses.
The candidate’s main duties will be project management, planning and execution of trials in laboratory and pilot scale, processing results, writing reports and publication in scientific journals.
- PhD or similar competence with experience within one or more of the following fields:
- Separation and refinement of biological raw materials (downstream technology)
- Industrial manufacturing of ingredients, feed and/or food products
- General knowledge of chemical engineering in unit operations and processing technology
- Good verbal and written presentation skills in English and one or more Nordic languages.
- Experience with innovation, preferably in close contact with national or international industry.
- Ability to motivate and inspire.
- Ability to work well, both independently and as part of a group.
- Experience with different communication methods (social media, scientific and popular scientific presentations of own work).
Job location is Bergen. More information and application here. Application deadline is January 10, 2021.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.