Global Program Manager Aquaculture - Singapore
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Phileo by Lesaffre is looking for a global program manager to support Phileo’s aquaculture portfolio strategy in different segments globally.
- Support the development and implementation of Phileo’s aquaculture portfolio strategy in different segments globally.
- Work closely with global species manager to support commercial activities within strategic account teams.
- Develop and implement media plan with communication team, generating content for articles, websites, social media and product launches.
- Design and implement launching activities and portfolio programs promotion in coordination with the communication team.
- Identify new market opportunities in collaboration with Phileo’s regional teams and develop assertive value selling propositions to match customer demands and expectations.
- Continuously update customer needs, identify and propose measures to improve customer satisfaction, services development and product application improvements.
- Market surveillance about new products, competitors, future trends and opportunities.
- Continuously transfer market information and knowledge to local sales teams and customers. Feed regional teams with relevant market information.
- Interact with R&D team and support field trials initiatives, implementation and execution. Elaborate of protocols, data collection and processing, trial report elaboration to assure high-quality data inputs.
- Support regional teams and/or global communication team on aquaculture events organization and participation.
- Conduct marketing/technical face-to-face and/or e-learning product training for Phileo commercial team, commercial partners and customers.
- Degree in aquaculture, animal science or related field. MSc or equivalent experience in the aquaculture nutrition and/or health area, PhD and MBA would be a plus.
- Minimum of five years in technical-commercial or marketing-related positions in the aquaculture market, preferable in the feed additives segment. Experience in the aquaculture industry with good overall knowledge about technical and marketing aspects of the different segments.
For more information and to apply, visit www.lesaffre.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.