Technology Application Specialist - Norway/UK
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Cargill is looking for a technology application specialist to lead the development and implementation of new products, services and solutions.
- Lead and participate in projects for the development and implementation of new products, services and solutions in collaboration with the research and development team, marketing team, commercial team and other stakeholders.
- Partner with the commercial team on providing insight into available technologies, expected product performances and expected time of development of new products, services and solutions.
- Constantly expand knowledge from the markets and the application to create innovative ideas for new projects.
- Act as the technical link between Strategic Marketing & Technology team and R&D functions, and work directly with other functions to assess opportunities for improvement and provide advice, training and consultation.
- Deploy the category management plan and ensure all applicable teams are in line, such as updating and revise the products, services and solutions specifications.
- Independently handle complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating only the most complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in nutrition or other related field or equivalent experience.
- Related work experience.
- Knowledge in one technical field.
- Fluent (written and spoken) English language.
- Master's degree in nutrition or other relevant areas.
- More than five years of relevant working experience.
- Able to lead complex projects.
- In-depth knowledge in more than one technical field, such as RAS.
- Self-starter with strong delivery and communication skills.
- Fluent (written and spoken) Norwegian language.
- Comfortable with sharing responsibility within a high-performing teamwork environment.
Job location can be Bergen (Norway) or Westfield (Scotland).
Find more information here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.