Animal Nutrition Business Lead
Wednesday, February 3, 2021
Louis Dreyfus Company (LDC) is seeking an animal nutrition business lead to define the animal nutrition business strategy across existing business lines for LDC and develop a global feed business plan.
- Help LDC assess opportunities in the animal nutrition sector by mapping the industry and outlining key trends and produce a global business plan covering selecting sub-segments that present the best opportunities for LDC.
- Set the ground for the development of new animal nutrition business lines or sub-business lines within LDC’s existing platforms.
- Act as the in-house expert for LDC to make key decisions about potential investments, ie product portfolio but also plants design, production methods and technology.
- Participate in conversations with prospective partners and customers for future animal nutrition projects.
- Maintain a continual awareness of the animal nutrition sector, emerging trends and opportunities including but not limited to competition, changes in customer preference, and improvements in technology.
- Cultivate and establish networks and relationships with companies, corporate partners and other relevant institutions.
- Share information in a way that is timely and meaningful to various business leaders and stakeholders within the company.
- Lead cross-functional strategic projects. Strategic projects include market analysis, business reviews, regional strategic reviews, assessment of business diversification potential.
- Lead animal nutrition-related projects jointly with LDC’s business development and M&A team.
- More than ten years of related work experience in feed formulation or animal nutrition.
- Technical ability and understanding of animal feed formulation and production.
- Understanding of the animal nutrition market and strong market intelligence on future market animal feed market developments (all species with ideally a focus on fish nutrition).
- Experience in developing new businesses and products.
The position can be based in Singapore, Geneva, Switzerland or any mutually agreed location.
For more information and to apply, visit www.ldc.com/careers. Apply by May 2, 2021.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.