Sales Engineer/Technical Sales - Norway
Monday, March 15, 2021
Forberg International AS is looking for a sales engineer with a passion for sales. The main responsibility will be the sale of Forberg machines, spare parts and services to existing and new clients. The position is located at Helsfyr, Oslo.
- Sell machines, spare parts and services.
- Support and work actively with the customers in the development of technical solutions.
- Actively participate/perform tests with Forberg test machines.
- Develop relations with existing customers through consultations and follow-up.
- Search for new opportunities globally.
- Contribute to the improvement and development of the company’s products and processes
- Administrative tasks.
- International and domestic traveling: 30-60 days a year (less at the beginning).
- Technical background with an understanding of machine production processes or/and processes in powder/bulk handling industry (food, feed, chemical, etc.).
- University degree in mechanical/process engineering or relevant experience.
- Experience with machine sales will be an advantage.
- Knowledge to read technical drawings.
- Fluent in English - written and verbal, Norwegian language - advantage.
- Innovative mindset with a hands-on and target-oriented mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to see opportunities and respond promptly.
To succeed in this position, the candidate has to be able to work independently as well as an active team player that contributes to a good work environment - in line with the company’s values:
- See opportunities.
- Be a team player.
- Ability to execute ideas.
- Use the company’s professional strength.
- Create value.
The candidate will be part of a small and ambitious team of three sales engineers working in Oslo, and two colleagues working from Latvia. The company shares a modern office in the center of Oslo with 52 colleagues in Skala AS. The company offers an easygoing work environment and challenging task with good opportunities for career development in a growing international business.
To apply, send your CV followed by a short application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about the position, contact sales manager Vladimir Jozin, +4799505774 or Lene Sellæg, HR manager, +4799162801. The application can be in Norwegian or English. Apply by April 6, 2021.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.