Product Manager Marine Species - Europe
Thursday, March 25, 2021
BioMar is looking for a product manager to be the solid technical reference for customers, research and marketing within marine water species in EMEA.
- Manage the existing and next-generation product portfolio.
- Drive product development activities including adequate product documentation.
- Participate in establishing commercial objectives, proper budgeting, forecasting and follow-up on product portfolio performance.
- Drive testing and benchmarking of new products.
- Ensure the development of effective market communication.
- Secure a strong collaboration between R&D, technical support (BioFarm), formulation, production, sourcing, and sales and marketing when developing new feed solutions.
- Represent the company externally at conferences and seminars as well as when interacting with customers.
- Hold MSc or PhD in a relevant area such as fish nutrition, marine biology, veterinary sciences, ichthyology or agronomy. Knowledge in marketing or economics is an advantage.
- Bring 7-10 years of professional experience, where a majority of these are from the aquaculture or fish farming industry. Alternatively, experience within animal nutrition or similar.
- Have experience with product development and portfolio management.
- Speak and write English fluently. Master a second and third language, typically French and Spanish would be considered as an advantage.
The position is based in one of the company’s Mediterranean factories (Nersac, France or Dueñas, Spain or Volos, Greece). The candidate should expect a traveling activity of up to 30-40 days per year, mainly in Europe.
More information and application here. Apply by April 30, 2021.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.