Aquafeed/Petfood Product Manager - France
Monday, May 17, 2021
Phosphea is looking for a product manager to be in charge of the marketing of its aquaculture and petfood ranges of products.
- Conduct market study for product positioning.
- Be proactive regarding the innovation processes: Bring new ideas coming from the market, set up and follow up trials, challenge R&D ideas in the market.
- Develop technical brochures.
- Write technical articles in specialized journals.
- Develop and organize training for the sales team.
- Develop and take part in an action plan to introduce products to formulators/nutritionists of our specific customers.
- Take part to experience sharing good practices meetings with the sales teams and other product managers in and out the business area.
- Take part in trade fairs to promote our new products.
- Engineer or master in agronomy with specialization in aquafeed.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the aquafeed segment.
- Good English level and Spanish is a must.
- Willingness to travel abroad once a month.
- Able to propose ideas.
- Set up and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Have a strong team spirit.
- A young and dynamic company.
- Challenges to developing new markets with new products.
- An international experience.
- A career within an international group.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.