Senior Research Project Manager - USA
Wednesday, September 8, 2021
ADM is looking for a senior research project manager to develop innovative and science-based aquaculture products.
- Lead the aquaculture research new product development pipeline from conception to implementation at production scale, including IP protection, properly allocating resources to best serve ADM’s research needs.
- Manage the successful development and timely delivery of value-added product offerings and supporting aquaculture research capabilities within animal nutrition.
- Establish fluid lines of communication with operations and commercial groups, ensuring the articulation of technical attributes, rationale and justification of short-, mid-, and long-term projects.
- Develop external ecosystem building high-level research projects with reliable partners (scientists and customers).
- Actively scout innovation and technology opportunities.
- Provide direction on aquaculture technical and scientific topics related to product development, process improvement, technical applications of products, and other relevant areas.
- Promote ADM Animal Nutrition aquaculture research through scientific communication including publication in peer-reviewed journals, participation in conferences and support to the business.
- PhD in animal sciences or related field.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in aquaculture research (nutrition, production systems, health) and feed ingredient development.
- Drive the aquaculture research pipeline in alignment with commercial plans.
- Skilled in external and internal customer connections.
- Demonstrated success in transforming ideas into commercially viable products, services, and nutritional solutions.
- Flexibility in approaching new opportunities and novel viewpoints.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse audience of stakeholders from technical and non-technical backgrounds.
- Written and oral scientific communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with others in a global context.
- Excellent capacity to work in autonomy while reporting regularly to the management.
- Availability to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
More information here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.