Pilot Plant Manager - Denmark
Thursday, September 12, 2019
Biomar is looking for a Pilot Plant Manager to lead the Process Innovation Tech Center in Brande, Denmark. BioMar’s Tech Centre is equipped with a wide range of feed processing technologies designed to produce experimental aquafeeds, develop new process technologies and test new ingredients, concepts and products.
The candidate will play a key role in ensuring on time delivery of high-quality experimental feeds, actively collaborating with world-class R&D teams and process innovation colleagues and will take full responsibility for managing the daily activities of the Tech Center, developing, motivating and involving employees and ensuring close communication with R&D scientists.
- Leadership and development of the Tech Center production and lab employees.
- Administrative management of the Tech Center, including capital investments, budgets, performance reports, etc.
- Development and maintenance of management systems, including quality, HSE and maintenance management systems.
- Continuous development and optimization of equipment in the pilot facility.
- Execution of feed production as specified by R&D and our other stakeholders.
- Experience with leadership (team, production or other).
- Degree in chemical / mechanical engineering / food science or another relevant technical subject.
- 5 years of experience min. in the feed or food industry.
- Knowledge about processing technology for aquaculture/feed/food industry.
- Fluent in English and (preferably) Danish.
More information and application here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.