Shrimp or Fish Nutrition Researcher - Norway
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Skretting ARC is looking for a researcher in shrimp and marine fish nutrition who will be focused on the hatchery segment with an innovative mindset and good collaboration skills. The candidate will be a key player in the development of novel solutions that help optimize shrimp and fish diets.
- Plan, coordinate and execute research studies related to the larval nutrition of shrimp and marine fish.
- Manage collaborative projects with internal and external partners.
- Disseminate the results and findings to key stakeholders and implementation assistance.
- Provide technical support related to nutritional issues at operating companies.
- PhD in fish or shrimp nutrition or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Priority will be given to candidates with experience in larval nutrition.
- Competence in experimental design of animal trials and proficiency in statistics.
- Shrimp feed formulation and/or aquatic animal physiology/biochemistry knowledge is preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- High proficiency in the English language.
Working location is Stavanger, Norway. The candidate should combine a high level of understanding of his/her technical area with a creative and innovative mindset. For further information contact Matthew Owen, warm water species nutrition manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply here by October 15.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.