PhD student in animal biology - France
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Phileo by Lesaffre is looking for a PhD student to develop yeast-based products to improve the performance of plant-based aquafeeds.
The candidate will evaluate the digestibility, zootechnical performance, intestinal health and metabolism in different tissues in rainbow trout fed on feeds including different products developed by Phileo by Lesaffre (primarily protein-rich yeast extracts).
- Master degree in biology, molecular biology, agronomy or a veterinary diploma.
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in molecular biology, including transcriptomic techniques.
- Comfortable with laboratory practices.
- Fish nutrition and intestinal health knowledge will be an advantage.
- English fluency is required.
The position will be based at INRA/UPPA NuMéA (Nutrition, Metabolism, Aquaculture) in St Pée-sur-Nivelle, France.
More information and application here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.