Project Coordinator - Norway
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Skretting ARC is looking to fill a permanent position for a project coordinator at Lerang Research Station in Forsand, Norway.
- Plan and follow up on trials in close cooperation with the project managers at Skretting ARC.
- Coordinate the trials within the station.
- Report R&D results to the project managers.
- Contribute to further development of fish trials at the station.
- Participate in the guard service and some weekend work could apply.
- University degree within aquaculture or relevant subject.
- Relevant practical experience, preferably from a research station.
- Good technical understanding and knowledge of water quality in recirculation systems
- Practical, systematic, precise, goal oriented and a team player.
- Able to work independently and look for improvements.
- Solid communication skills. Norwegian and English fluency, written and oral.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.