Feed Plant Production Manager - Thailand
Friday, April 17, 2020
Inteqc Feed is looking for a feed plant production manager to effectively handle the day-to-day management of the feed operations, personnel and site. Reporting to the CFO, the candidate will demonstrate levels of performance that meet the commercial requirements of the business while maximizing efficiency, service, quality, health and safety on the best cost framework.
60% operation and business management
- Lead operations with a view to improve manufacturing processes through improved asset utilization and strategic capital investment.
- Develop a site structure that enables the production and delivery of feed of consistently satisfactory quality and the requirements of health and safety and environmental legislation/policy to be met at a minimum cost.
- Responsible for the day-to-day running of the production facility, organization of personnel and the manufacture of required tonnages.
- Champion the continuous improvement program.
- Maximize finished product quality standards and consistency.
- Maintain hygiene standards and the implementations of all procedures.
- Coach, engage and direct staff to deliver operational results that meet and exceed organizational expectations for the targets, including quality, cost, delivery, compliance, etc.
15% talent development
- Lead a team of 20/80 on-site staff.
- Improve leadership, team building and empowerment skills of individual managers.
- Demonstrate leadership and motivation together with the creation of a team that readily accepts responsibility and ownership.
15% strategic and technology partnership
- Oversee all aspects of the business through strategic direction and effective tactical management.
- Create and manage capital budgets, long-range site and facility master plans in order to meet growth objectives.
- Implement capital projects for the site.
10% pricing management
- Control plant P&L, budgets, forecasts and development and implementation of strategy.
- Review monthly and annual financial statements for budgetary comparisons, assess performance levels using gap analysis and identify action-oriented, corrective responses as necessary.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in engineering or related technical field and minimum of 15 years relevant experience in engineering, production or aquafeed manufacturing will be an advantage.
- Minimum eight years of leadership experience at managerial level, preferably in automotive-related industry. Leadership in a TPM environment is a plus.
- Experience multistep manufacturing operations including robotic automation and automated press line feeds.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to create and lead teams and drive change.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively lead, influence and work across organizational boundaries including corporate resources, contractors and plant personnel.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and problem-solving skills.
For application, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 30, 2020.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.