Technology Lead Nutrition & Formulation - Norway
Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Cargill is seeking an experienced professional who will identify and execute new business development projects and drive process improvements and supporting tools and metrics.
- Work closely on the nutrition application capability on aligning the nutrition specifications to the value proposition, along with the ingredient insight.
- Develop strong customer relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure the execution of ingredient assessment, supplier insight, formulation parametric, new ingredient evaluation and new nutrient definitions. Ensure excellence in the nutrition specifications aligned to the customer value proposition.
- Monitor the application center, ensuring a safe working environment, food safety compliance and resource management.
- Serve as an expert and work with limited direction, using additional research and interpretation to identify issues/problems. Provide direction to the nutrition leads in the North Sea, Chile and North America and be a key contributor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum of six years of related work experience.
- This position requires travel up 20%.
- PhD aquaculture nutrition and more than five years of research experience.
- Ability to manage projects and a subcategory pipeline with a strategic and tactical mindset.
- Capacity to work in a team in a complex matrix and integrate the perspectives of different stakeholders.
- Ability to be innovative with a good sense of business acumen.
- Strong analytical skills, with a passion for innovation.
- Global mindset to connect and understand different countries' requirements and cultures.
- Agility to work across species, globally in a virtual environment.
For more information and application, visit careers.cargill.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.