Product Manager - Belgium
Wednesday, August 19, 2020
ADM is looking for a product manager to link sales, R&D and operations and manage products and applications within hatchery feeds, additives and ingredients.
- Manage products and applications within hatchery feeds, additives and ingredients.
- Build and develop relations with new and existing suppliers.
- Gather information and analyze markets, competitors and technologies.
- Build product strategy and strategic planning together with sales and general management and R&D.
- Manage R&D development projects.
- Manage project portfolio.
- Prepare communication materials.
- Manage product lifecycle, conduct product profitability analysis and improvement, product positioning.
- Manage the roll-out of marketing and CRM action plans.
- Bachelor/master's degree in marine biology, bio-engineering or related field (with specialization in aquaculture).
- 2-5 years of professional experience in the food industry in the area of marketing/sales or in a technological area with a high affinity to marketing/product management.
- Fluent English, Spanish as an advantage.
- Proven track of commercial success and driving sales.
- Able to motivate others.
- Open for frequent (up to 25%) long-distance traveling to ADM locations and customers.
For more information and application, visit adm.com/careers.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.