Microbiome Specialist - Norway
Thursday, October 1, 2020
Skretting ARC is looking for a specialist microbiome to implement new methodologies and further extend the scope of techniques used in-house.
- Develop and optimize methods for the microbiome research area, with a key focus on gut enhancement.
- Initiate and run projects.
- Develop and coordinate relations with technology suppliers and external institutions in the field of microbiome research.
- Master's or with equivalent research experience in the relevant fields.
- Knowledge from the microbiology/molecular biology sector.
- Experience in developing and optimizing new methods.
- Experience in experiment design and statistics.
- Experience in cell culture is advantageous.
For more information and application, visit www.skretting.com. Apply by October 20, 2020.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.