Protein Functionality Researcher - Norway
Monday, October 5, 2020
Skretting ARC is looking for an experienced protein functionality researcher with an innovative mindset and good collaboration skills to develop novel aquafeed products and processes.
- Initiate, plan, coordinate and execute R&D work related to protein functionality.
- Test, evaluate and document novel concepts at the company’s laboratory and pilot plant.
- Communicate the results and findings to key stakeholders. Assist in implementation.
- MSc in food or feed technology, (Bio)process technology, biotechnology or equivalent.
- In-depth knowledge on functionality drivers in proteins and how to best utilize, modify and optimize them.
- Proven track record in the development of new concepts and technologies related to protein functionality.
- Innovative mindset, including a hands-on and target-oriented mentality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Job location is Stavanger, Norway. For more information and application, visit www.skretting.com. Apply by November 1, 2020.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.