Sales Account Consultant - USA
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Cargill is looking for a sales account consultant who will participate in face-to-face and virtual meetings with existing and prospective clients to understand customer needs and suggest appropriate products, services and solutions. Through effective communication and customer presentations, the candidate will demonstrate how Cargill Aqua Nutrition can provide aquafeed solutions to increase overall performance and value for the farmer and the species being raised.
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the customer organization.
- Build relationships with prospective customers as you look to build out the customer portfolio in key behaviors.
- Monitor customer activity and requirements closely to ensure continuous value creation and optimization.
- Execute strategies focused on expanding your customer base and portfolio within the Pacific North West region.
- Act as the interface between the customer and the business, facilitating relationships and liaising with internal departments to ensure operational activities are aligned to support and create value for the customer.
- Manage and bring to fruition bids, tenders and contract negotiations.
- Identify new sales opportunities and commercial partnerships.
- Network with companies in the industry and attend industry events and conferences to better understand markets and customers.
- Prepare and present customer proposals and presentations.
- Work under general supervision and independently solve complex issues while referring more complex problems to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Driving license in a good state.
- Passion for aquaculture and/or salmon industry.
- Aquaculture experience preferred.
More information and application here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.