Tasmanian Manager - Australia
Thursday, October 29, 2020
Ridley is seeking an energetic and highly self-motivated candidate for the day-to-day management of the Westbury site and to build an effective team that produces high-quality animal feed for a number of our key customers.
- Ensure a safe workplace where risks are identified, assessed, mitigated and managed to ensure the health and safety of our employees.
- Plan, develop and deliver effective resources to achieve site goals including OHS&E compliance, production targets, quality assurance, budget control and labor resources.
- Responsible for site production targets including efficient manufacturing of finished goods to specification, on time and in full.
- Manage and deliver the site budget and CAPEX program to improve site standards and efficiency.
- Proactive and efficient customer service activities, covering all aspects of customer enquiry and complaint handling.
- Efficient and effective control of all inventory associated with the site.
- Ensure all administration processes are completed at the site.
- Support, coach and develop the capability of the team.
For more information, visit ridley.com. Apply by November 5, 2020.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.