Territory Sales Executive - India
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Kemin is looking for two territory sales executives to achieve target sales in the designed territory and expand their customer and product base by providing all required services to the customers.
- Achieve sales and collection targets.
- Increase customer and product base.
- Prepare the master customer list and master tour program of assigned territory.
- Adhere to the monthly tour program.
- Write and run projects for the customers as per their needs.
- Update smart notes every day.
- Contribute to the team’s performance.
- Apply SALT (Strategic Account Leadership Training) program during the selling process.
- Establish new products.
- Implement company strategies.
- Provide required services to customers.
- Graduate in fisheries science, aquaculture or equivalent science with 1-3 years of experience.
- Science or other graduates with 4-5 years of experience in sales and technical service in the aquaculture industry.
Job locations are Kaikarlu Fish and Chinaganjam, India.
Apply here for Kaikarlu Fish position.
Apply here for Chinaganjam position.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.