Aqua Researcher - Vietnam
Thursday, January 7, 2021
De Heus is looking for an aqua researcher to join the Global Aqua R&D team.
- Translate product managers' and customers' requirements into research trials.
- Prepare research program/plan in consultation with stakeholders.
- Design and plan experimental trials with the detailed procedure.
- Project proposals, research protocols and test plans.
- Supervise and conduct research trials to ensure implementation of experimental protocols at the farm (fish stocking, fish feeding, fish health management, water exchange management, fish sorting, harvest).
- Manage data collection and statistical analysis of experimental data and reporting the results of research trials.
- Translate and communicate scientific knowledge into practical applications for customers and the Aqua team.
- MSc. degree in aquaculture or animal sciences with a preference with a specialization in animal or fish nutrition.
- Excellent in both verbal and written English communication.
- Minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in aquaculture.
- Experience with compound feed industry, additive companies and fish nutrition research is preferred.
For more information and application, visit www.deheus.com.vn.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.