Sales Manager - North America
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Geelen Counterflow is looking for a sales manager in North America to further grow its market share and support its installed base with extensions, services and parts. Since several head offices of big multinational clients are in the U.S., this sales manager also has a role to play in supporting sales on other continents.
- Extend and initiate long-term relationships with potential customers, based on detailed know-how of drying and cooling.
- Work from home and travel extensively within North America to visit customer offices and plants, building the network that is required to influence decisions when the time is right.
- Investigate exact customer requirements (process) and layout options (space).
- Influence building plans from early on in every project to make sure they are suitable for the vertical orientation of the company’s counterflow dryers.
- Communicate with the customer’s technical departments and decision-makers to prepare for a decision in favor of the company’s equipment.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering is preferred.
- Minimum of ten years of experience in equipment sales or service for feed or food in North America.
- Experience in drying-cooling of extruded petfood or aquafeed is a big advantage.
- Quick to react, competitive, results-oriented and decisive.
- Persistent and confident with a problem-solving attitude.
- Demonstrates sales aptitude and a positive attitude.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Living in Midwest or Southeast.
- Working from home, with at least 50% travel to US, Canada and Netherlands.
For more information and to apply, visit www.geelencounterflow.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.