Business Development Manager Aquaculture Farm Care & Health ISC/APAC - Thailand
Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Adisseo is looking for a business development manager to strengthen its Business Unit Aquaculture APAC and ISC.
- Reinforce the company’s aquaculture business in APAC and ISC with key markets focus on India, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia.
- Develop new business opportunities in Aquaculture Farm Care and Health, including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Collaborate with regional sales managers in APAC and ISC to enhance Adisseo’s penetration into the market of farm care and health additives.
- Together with the sales team, achieve the sales targets by monitoring and following up on key sales projects in farm care and health.
- Organize field verification trials to document the efficacy of farm care programs and health additive strategies with support from the regional technical team (Regional Technical Manager and Farm Application manager).
- Organize marketing and product training seminars for the sales team and sales force of distributors.
- Become an active contributor in Adisseo’s service platform serving global customers relating to aquaculture health.
- Foster and develop relationships with customers and clients.
- Build a relationship with key opinion leaders and leading universities and institutes in the field of aquaculture.
- Follow the innovation and market trends in aquaculture through literature, professional magazines and contact with leading scientists and disseminate this regularly within the organization.
- Attend training or participate in global projects lead by the central aqua team based in Europe.
- Directly report to the global commercial manager, BU Aqua, and administratively report to Thailand country manager.
- Functional relationship: APAC/ISC Aqua sales and Technical team, BU Aqua central team, Global BU Director Aquaculture.
- MSc in aquaculture, preferentially related to nutrition and/or health of commercial aquatic species.
- Degree in veterinary sciences or aquaculture.
- Minimum of five years of experience in sales and technical support in aquaculture farm care and health.
- Good knowledge and experience in farming practices and major disease challenges in shrimp production in Asia.
- Fluent written/verbal communication skills in English.
- Able to travel frequently within APAC/ISC.
- Dynamic personality, customer focus and result-oriented.
- Manage “the art of influence without authority” to achieve success within a flat organization.
- Good team player.
Applications should be submitted in English to email@example.com by October 31, 2021. Due to the number of applications, the company thanks you for your patience before they can respond to you.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.