Product Manager - France
Thursday, April 28, 2022
BernAqua is looking for a product manager to assist the product management director in:
- Conducting market analysis to identify the evolution of market needs, and competition, within the target applications.
- Keeping abreast of technological evolution within the target applications.
- Translating the two into market access and product innovation strategies.
- Developing content for marketing documents, related to the specific scope that he/she covers, based on the scientific information provide by R&D, literature & own technical activities deployed with customers.
- Collaborating with the marketing team to optimize these tools.
- Ascertaining proper management of the innovation projects in the pipe.
- Analyzing the product portfolio within his/her specific scope on business relevance and defining appropriate actions to modify the status and support of the products.
The scope of this function is worldwide.
- Scientific degree with a specialization in aquatic nutrition.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in sales, technical service or product management of probiotics and additives for bioremediation or gut-intestinal health aquafeed and aquaculture customers.
- Experience in the field is a benefit.
- Know-how on feed production technology.
More information here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.