This laboratory extends ADM’s international research and development capabilities to a new region, building on existing aquaculture research facilities located in Brazil, Mexico and Vietnam.
Wenche Grønbrekk will help communicate, drive actions and increase SeaBOS ability to influence transformative change to sustainable seafood production and a healthier ocean.
The company partnered with ECOshrimp to develop optimized shrimp feeds for RAS systems.
The EU-funded project, Oleaf4value, aims to find new ways to use olive leaves, such as adding them to salmon feed.
The company recently signed an agreement to supply aquafeeds to Norcod and develop innovative and sustainable feed solutions.
Growing aqua business in a sustainable and profitable way
- Manuka Biotech names commercial head
- DSM partners with CPF for sustainable protein production
- Pronofa raises $17.3 million for further growth of its alternative proteins
- Royal DSM unveils new business lines for its Animal Nutrition and Health business
- Devenish opens new production facility in Mexico
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.