Final Week to Submit abstracts to 8th International Conference on Recirculating Aquaculture - Roanoke, VA, USA
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Final Week to Submit abstracts to 8th International Conference on Recirculating Aquaculture
8th International Conference on Recirculating Aquaculture
Roanoke, VA, USA - August 20-22, 2010
The deadline for submitting abstracts has been extended to March 19th. This extension also applies to the AES Issues Forum, which will take place August 18-19, 2010. Please make sure you prepare and send in your submission.
For complete details, go to http://www.recircaqua.com - click on the conference links, then select ‘Call for Papers’ for either ICRA, or the AES Forum.
ICRAs organizers have identified the following session topics:
• Recirculating Aquaculture Systems in Penaeid Shrimp Culture
• Recirculating Aquaculture Systems for Salmonids
• Recirculating Aquaculture System Technology for Mollusk Culture
• Recirculating Aquaculture Systems Process Control
• Fish Health/Recirculating Aquaculture Biosecurity
• Culture of Algae as an Alternative Fuel Source
• Innovative Feeds for Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
• Sustainable Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
In addition to these identified topic sessions, other sessions will be formed based upon abstracts received, hence we encourage submissions on any topic related to recirculating aquaculture.
If you are considering being an ICRA exhibitor or sponsor, you can also find complete details online.
Contact: Ms. Terry Rakestraw.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.