IFFO's Annual Conference to analyze the role of marine ingredients
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
This year’s IFFO Annual Conference will be held in Rome from October 15-17. This will be the 58th IFFO Annual Conference, and the packed agenda will analyze the role of marine ingredients across the aquaculture and animal feed supply chains.
IFFO’s President Eduardo Goycoolea will lead and moderate a panel of industry leaders to discuss the perception and future development of the marine ingredients industry. Panellists will include:
- Árni M. Mathiesen, Assistant Director-General, FAO Fisheries and Aquaculture Department
- Ole Eirik Lerøy, Chairman of the Board, Marine Harvest ASA, Norway
- Dr George Chamberlain, President, Global Aquaculture Alliance, U.S.A.
- Chris Ninnes, CEO, Aquaculture Stewardship Council, U.K.
- Jim Cannon, CEO, Sustainable Fisheries Partnership, U.S.A.
- Pål Korneliussen, Publisher, IntraFish Media, Norway
“This panel will give us an opportunity to ask the tough questions that our industry needs to confront to ensure continued prosperity and stability," stated Mr. Goycoolea. "We will discuss and challenge the many myths linked to the fishmeal and fish oil industry, including the common misconception that levels of production have been in decline, which has not been the case for over a decade.”
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.