3rd International Conference Insects to Feed the World 2020
Thursday, July 4, 2019
The 3rd International Conference Insects to Feed the World 2020 will be held in Québec, Canada, from June 2-6, 2020. The conference will provide a venue for intellectual and enlightening discussions of ideas at the emerging and frontier of the subject. The program will be broad with topics including, but not limited to:
- Insects as food (ethno-entomology):
- Harvesting and traditional role of eating insects.
- Sustainable consumption and food security.
- Perception, marketing and economics
- Insect production systems:
- Processing organic side streams.
- Optimization, engineering, automation and security.
- Genetics, nutrition, physiology, health and ethics of edible insects.
- Waste management.
- Processing, conservation and food safety of insect products.
- Quality control, legislation, and policy.
- Insects as feed:
- Alternative protein sources and diet formulations.
- Circular economy and environmental sustainability.
- Non-food applications of insects.
- International actions for the development of the insect industry.
For more information visit ifw2020.org
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.