Register for Animal AgTech Innovation Summit
Thursday, August 8, 2019
The Animal AgTech Innovation Summit aims at finding new business opportunities and forming productive partnerships in animal health, nutrition and precision farming. Building on its successful launch in San Francisco, the summit will bring together more than 300 international leaders in livestock production, aquaculture, animal health and feed innovation with exciting new technology start-ups and active investors in Amsterdam from October 1 – 2.
Through case studies of successful technology implementation, interactive panel debates, start-up pitching sessions and investor insights, the summit will showcase the latest advances in digitalization, monitoring, diagnostics, vaccines, feed formulation and precision nutrition.
Key summit themes are:
- Building the animal Agtech ecosystem of the future: transformative trends and emerging innovations in sustainability, welfare and efficiency.
- Smart livestock and dairy farming: empowering farmers through digital insights.
- Enhancing efficiency, quality, safety and sustainability in aquaculture: digital applications and alternative feeds.
- The microbiome and precision nutrition: the next wave of innovation in animal health.
- Gene editing: new approaches to disease resistance, reproductive and growth efficiency.
- Vaccines and diagnostics: pioneering disease detection and prevention in animal health.
- Collaborative partnerships: successful models for collaboration between corporates, start-ups, investors and accelerators.
- Investment and finance: scaling animal Agtech to commercial viability – what can we learn from adjacent industries?
For more information and registration visit animalagtecheurope.com
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.