New USDA Southern Region Aquaculture Center Publications
Tuesday, August 24, 2004
The following factsheets have recently been added; they may be downloaded from the links below:
- Acclimating Pacific White Shrimp, Litopenaeus vannamei, to Inland, Low-Salinity Waters (SRAC No. 2601)
- Channel Catfish Broodfish Management (SRAC No. 1802)
- Channel Catfish Virus Disease (SRAC No. 4702)
- Partitioned Aquaculture Systems (SRAC No. 4500)
- The HACCP Seafood Program and Aquaculture (SRAC No. 4900)
- Growing Bull Minnows for Bait (SRAC No. 1200)
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.