Register for Fish 2.0 Global Innovators Forum
Thursday, October 24, 2019
The Fish 2.0 Global Innovators Forum brings seafood innovators, investors, and experts together for network building and discussions of hot topics in sustainable seafood. Plus, the Fish 2.0 Forty — the top-scoring businesses in this year's Fish 2.0 qualifying cycle — will pitch their innovations on stage.
Innovators from around the world, including the US, Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, Israel, Netherlands, Norway, the Pacific Islands, Philippines, Russia and the UK will attend the event. The areas of innovation in the seafood sector that are represented in the event are:
- Aquaculture technology
- Aquaculture production, shellfish and finfish
- Packaging and storage
- Traceability for supply chains
- Quality control
- Waste reduction and seafood by-product use
- Climate change mitigation
- Algae, kelp and seaweed production and products
- Seafood trade and distribution
- Aquaculture disease control
- Consumer packaged goods
- Next generation fishing gear
The event will be held in Stanford, California, USA from November 5 – 6. For more information and registration visit Fish 2.0 Global Innovator Forum.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.