Open registration for Aquafeed Horizons Asia 2020
Wednesday, November 20, 2019
Registration is open for Aquafeed Horizons Asia 2020. Twelve presentations under the theme Current trends and future developments in aquaculture feeds will focus on what aquafeed producers should know and practical steps they can take to ensure they are not left behind as the industry moves forward.
Albert Tacon will lead the 13th Aquafeed Horizons Conference and make the keynote presentation on Current issues and challenges to aquafeed development and use within the Asian region. The new ASC Aquafeed Standard will be explained during the conference and the rest of the meeting will be devoted to practical formulation and ingredients and processing issues:
- Nutrition and ingredients:
- The use of marine ingredients in aquafeeds
- Empowering the digestive process in aquafeeds
- Application of insect meals in aquaculture
- Standardized and documented botanicals
- Managing farm, feed and 5G: are we ready?
- Processing presentations:
- IoP: leveraging people, process, and platforms to maximize aquafeed production
- Preparing the foundation for digital factories
- Use of process modelling as a tool to optimize aquafeed production
- Critical parameters of extruded micro aquatic feeds
- Single and twin screw extruders – pros and cons
The conference will be held on March 24 at BITEC in Bangkok, Thailand as part of the combined Victam Asia grain and feed industries trade show and VIV Health & Nutrition Asia Trade Fair and Forum. More information and registration here.
Over 400 exhibitors from all over the world will be displaying the latest products and services within the industries of feed additives and ingredients, feed production technology, formulation programs, high-tech animal health technology, packaging, pharmaceutical products and veterinary, laboratory equipment & supplies and much more at VICTAM and Animal Health and Nutrition Asia 2020.
More information about the event here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.