Submit your abstract and register for Insects to Feed the World 2020
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
The 3rd International Conference Insects to Feed the World 2020 will be held in Québec, Canada from June 2 – 6, 2020. The conference program will be broad with topics including, but not limited to:
- Insect as food (ethno-entomology)
- Insect production systems
- Processing, conservation and food safety of insect products
- Quality control, legislation, and policy
- Insects as feed: alternative protein sources, diet formulations and marketing an economics.
- Circular economy & environmental sustainability
- Non-food applications of insect
- International actions for the development of the insect industry
Academics, government organizations, industrial partners and interested citizens are invited to the event. Trade shows and experimental activities with insects are planned.
Abstract submission deadline is February 17, 2020 and early bird registration deadline is April 4, 2020. More information and registration here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.