Open registration for Aquaculture Africa 2020
Wednesday, December 11, 2019
The African Chapter of the World Aquaculture Society will hold its first international conference and exhibition Aquaculture Africa 2020 (AFRAQ2020) in Alexandria from November 28 to December 1, 2020. The venue will be the Bibliotheca Alexandrina.
The conference offers a great opportunity for aquaculture researchers, practitioners, decision makers and other stakeholders to meet, network and discuss all aspects of aquaculture in Africa. Exhibitors from all over the globe are also welcome. Special visits to nearby fish farms, research centers, feed mills, etc. will be scheduled as well as visits to the most famous touristic attractions in Egypt.
The conference will be hosted by the Ministry of Agriculture and Land Reclamation’s General Authority for Fish Resources (GAFRD), Egypt and its partners: Central Laboratory for Aquaculture
Research (CLAR) and WorldFish.
For more information, registration and abstract submission visit www.was.org.
The European Aquaculture Society and the World Aquaculture Society will hold more events in 2020:
- Aquaculture America 2020 in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA from February 9 - 12.
- World Aquaculture 2020 in Singapore from June 8 - 12.
- Aquaculture Canada and WAS North America 2020 in St. John’s Newfoundland, Canada from August 30 to September 2.
- Latin America & Caribbean Aquaculture 2020 in Guayaquil, Ecuador from September 7 - 10.
- Aquaculture Europe 2020 in Cork, Ireland from September 29 to October 2.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.