Register for Aquaculture America
Monday, January 20, 2020
Aquaculture America combines the U.S. Aquaculture Society, Chapter of WAS, National Aquaculture Association and the Aquaculture Suppliers Association as well as many other aquaculture groups. It will be held in Honolulu, Hawai’i from February 9 – 12.
Hawai'i has a proud history of aquaculture that began around 1200 A.D. when Hawaiians began building fishponds. Nowadays, it offers unique and invaluable assets to support a robust aquaculture industry. The advantage of its isolation and high degree of biosecurity are clearly shown by the thriving SPF shrimp industry. Six decades of research have provided ample demonstration of the biological feasibility of culturing dozens of warm- and cold-water species.
Aquaculture America 2020 will focus on the Asia-Pacific region, Canada, the USA, Latin America, Europe and the rest of the world. The latest products and services for the aquaculture industry will be exhibited and a complete conference program will assess the main challenges of aquaculture. Get a sneak peek of the presentation by keynote speaker Jim Wyban about SPF shrimp technology here.
Registration is still open here. Visit us at booth #154.
The European and the World Aquaculture Society will hold more events in 2020:
- World Aquaculture 2020 in Singapore from June 8 - 12.
- Aquaculture Canada and WAS North America 2020 in St. John’s Newfoundland, Canada from August 30 to September 2. For more information visit www.aquacultureassociation.ca; www.was.org; www.naia.ca.
- Latin America & Caribbean Aquaculture 2020 in Guayaquil, Ecuador from September 7 - 10. Submit your abstract online, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aquaculture Europe 2020 in Cork, Ireland from September 29 to October 2. For more information, visit www.aquaeas.eu
- Aquaculture Africa 2020 in Alexandria, Egypt from November 28 to December 1. More information here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.