Join USSEC’s Global Digital Conference and Situation Report
Friday, April 3, 2020
The U.S. Soybean Export Council will hold the U.S. Soy Connection: Global Digital Conference and Situation Report on April 14 and 15, 2020. This virtual event strives to provide the global customers of U.S. soy with the most updated information on a host of topics including:
- Reflections of global supply and demand in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Implications of black swan events on the global soy market place.
- U.S. soy’s ability to meet export demand.
- U.S. soy producers’ outlook.
Featured speakers include Thomas Mielke, executive director of ISTA Mielke, Emily French, managing director at ConsiliAgra and Soren Schroder, director and former CEO of Bunge Limited.
Sessions will be held over two days with distinct topics presented each day. In order to allow participants from multiple time zones to participate in this event, the presentations will be repeated twice within each 24 hours.
- April 14 / Central Daylight Time (Chicago): 8:00 - 10:30 AM and 8:00 - 10:30 PM.
- April 15 / Central Daylight Time (Chicago): 8:00 - 10:30 AM and 8:00 - 10:30 PM.
More information and registration here.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.