Lallemand’s 6th Forward Scholarship opens application
Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Lallemand Animal Nutrition is excited to offer, for the sixth consecutive year, the Lallemand Forward Scholarship for students pursuing degrees in agriculture. The 2020 program offers two $2,500 undergraduate scholarships, one $3,000 doctor of veterinary medicine scholarship, one $3,000 master’s program scholarship and one $3,000 doctoral scholarship. Applications are open to students in the U.S., Mexico and Canada.
“After awarding scholarships over the last five years and seeing the vast amounts of exceptional candidates, we are excited to see what this year’s pool of applications brings,” said Jeff Ast, commercial director, North and South America, Lallemand Animal Nutrition. “The continuous investment into this scholarship program is our commitment to students and their future in the agriculture industry.”
The criteria for undergraduate scholarship applicants are:
- Full-time student pursuing a four-year degree in an agricultural program.
- Hold junior status or higher (minimum of 60 credit hours).
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Must submit the Forward application, transcript and a 500-word essay answering one of three essay questions found in the full guidelines.
The criteria for the doctor of veterinary medicine scholarship applicants are:
- Full-time student in their third year of a doctor of veterinary medicine program focused on production animals.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent.
- Must submit a 300- to 500-word statement on their career plans after graduation.
- Must submit the Forward application, transcripts and a 500-word essay answering one of three essay questions found in the full guidelines.
The criteria for master’s and doctoral scholarship applicants are:
- Be enrolled in an accredited master’s or Ph.D. program in animal, agricultural sciences or a related field.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- Must submit the Forward application, synopsis of work, transcripts and a 500-word essay answering one of three essay questions found in the full guidelines.
All scholarship submissions are due to email@example.com by August 7, 2020. For questions regarding the scholarship, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Scholarships will be awarded during the fall 2020 semester.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.