Join the international virtual conference AgriAQU 2020
Thursday, July 23, 2020
The International Virtual Conference on Agriculture and Aquaculture 2020 (AgriAQU 2020) will be held on July 28, 2020. Leading agriculture and aquaculture stakeholders, including producers, traders, consumers, researchers and policymakers will analyze the trends in global agriculture and aquaculture with the view to better understand its contribution and place within the global food systems. Albert Tacon will be one of the keynote speakers and will talk about how to improve the nutritional quality of cultured fish for human consumption.
The main topics of the conference will be:
- Aquaculture and marine fishery
- Agriculture and forestry
- Sustainable fisheries and plant production, protection and post-harvest quality
- Climate change impacts, adaptation and mitigation in food security
- Aquatic health management and diseases
- Feeding and nutrition in aquaculture
- Innovative technological importance
- Animal and livestock management and welfare science
For more information, visit ssafc.tiikm.com.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.