Join the aquaculture sessions of Alltech ONE Virtual Experience
Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Alltech ONE Virtual Experience will feature the aquaculture session, “The Aquaculture Blueprint," from October 20-21, 2020.
A sea of opportunity awaits the global aquaculture market, which is expected to see an increase in demand of more than 30% by 2030. The session will explore what awaits the world's fastest-growing protein sector and how aquaculture will play a vital role in feeding the world in a healthy, sustainable way. The speakers and topics confirmed are:
- Oceanic opportunity: The future of aquaculture, Marck Lyons, president and CEO at Alltech and Albert Tacon, owner of Aquahana.
- RAS systems: The perfect environment for fish, Gijs Rutjes, technical sales support manager at Alltech Coppens.
- Wellness check: A vet’s perspective on fish health, Bram Meersman, aquatic veterinarian, Alltech Coppens.
- More than sustenance: The role of seafood in maintaining health, Alex Tsappis, U.S. aquaculture business development manager at Alltech.
- Uncharted waters: COVID-19 and aquaculture, Gorjan Nikolik, senior analyst, Rabobank.
- Digi-Fish: The future of aquaculture, Ioannis Nengas, research director at the Hellenic Center for Marine Research.
- Big impact, small package: A glimpse into shrimp, Jonathan Forrest Wilson, president of Asia, Alltech, Ronnie Tan, regional aqua consultant, USGC, John Diener, co-founder and CEO at Akualogix and Thomas Gitterle, breeding and genetics director at SyAqua Group and Regal Springs Tilapia.
- Navigating innovations from lab to sea: The impact of R&D, John Sweetman, international projects manager aqua, Alltech.
More information and registration here. There is a special price promotion of $9.99 for 30-day access to all ONE videos.
Check out the latest industry job openings in our Job Board.
We are social. Connect with us on:
Sign Up For Our Publications
Select a newsletter/magazine and submit your e-mail to subscribe.