The 7th Annual Soy & Grain Trade Summit taking place September 17-19, 2012 in New Orleans, Louisiana where more than 1,000 critical decision-makers from around the globe will be in attendance, including:
- Livestock producers
- Grain, oilseed and biofuel processors and originators
- Wheat millers
- Traders of feed grains, DDGS, protein meals and biofuels
View list of buyers who have previously attended
The Soy and Grain Trade Summit opens the door for participants to network with this rarely-assembled cross-section of key representatives while continuing to provide the most important information about the international trade of commodities.
Sessions at this commodity trade summit include hot topics, such as:
- An overview of the global livestock industry: poultry, swine and dairy
- U.S. farm policy and its effect on global agriculture
- Supply and demand trends in the global feed industry
- Global protein meal and oil outlook
- Implications of water scarcity on global agricultural production
- Trends in U.S. ethanol production and impact on global DDG availability
- Special tracks on risk management and trade financing
View detailed agenda
Over 140 exhibitors will be featured in an expanded exhibit hall where $500 million in contracts for the sale of soybeans, soybean meal, DDGS and other feed grains have been secured over the past 3 years!
View 2012 exhibitors to date
To ensure your seat at the not-to-be-missed Soy and Grain Trade Summit, register at www.soyandgraintrade.com. Save 5% off the current registration rate by using Promo Code: SGTSM1. Register by June 29th and save an additional $300.
Buyers interested in attending should contact Mark Dineen at (631) 271-0735 or email@example.com.
For more information, visit: www.soyandgraintrade.com.