8th International Conference on Recirculating Aquaculture - Roanoke, Va, USA
CALL for ABSTRACTS: Early Registration Now Open!
August 20-22, 2010,
Virginia Tech is requesting abstracts for presentations at the Eighth International Conference on Recirculating Aquaculture. In addition to publishing a 1-2 page abstract in the conference proceedings, authors of accepted abstracts will have the opportunity to share their research through an oral presentation or as a poster.
For complete details, go to http://www.recircaqua.com/abstract.html
Conference organizers have identified the following session topics:
- Recirculating Aquaculture Systems in Penaeid Shrimp Culture
- Recirculating Aquaculture Systems for Salmonids
- Recirculating Aquaculture System Technology for Mollusk Culture
- Recirculating Aquaculture Systems Process Control
- Fish Health/Recirculating Aquaculture Biosecurity
- Culture of Algae as an Alternative Fuel Source
- Innovative Feeds for Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
- Sustainable Recirculating Aquaculture Systems
In addition to these identified topic sessions, other sessions will be formed based upon abstracts received, hence we encourage submissions on any topic related to recirculating aquaculture.
For submission instructions, go to http://www.recircaqua.com/abstract.html
For complete details on the conference, go to http://www.recircaqua.com/icra.html
If you are considering being an exhibitor or sponsor at the Conference, you can also find complete details online. Now is the time to begin planning your attendance and participation in this important biennial event. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Terry Rakestraw by phone (540-231-6805), by fax (540-231-9293), or by e-mail (email@example.com).