Alltech ONE Conference features tracks focused on most relevant topics in agriculture
The conference will be held from May 22–24, both in-person in Lexington, Kentucky, and virtually on a first-class platform, with live-streaming keynote and select on-demand track presentations.
April 14, 2022
The Alltech ONE Conference (ONE) will feature tracks that will uncover the challenges and opportunities in agriculture, business, health and wellness, and professional development. Now in its 38th year, Alltech’s global agri-food conference continues to be an invaluable resource, uniting thought leaders and changemakers in an exploration of the power of science, sustainability and storytelling. This annual flagship event will be held from May 22–24, both in-person in Lexington, Kentucky, and virtually on a first-class platform, with live-streaming keynote and select on-demand track presentations available to ensure accessibility to everyone, everywhere.
Many topics are slated for discussion at ONE, including aquaculture:
- Holistic Gut Health: The Latest Improvements in Fish Nutrition
- Inside Out: Developing Healthy Skin, Guts and Gills
- Wave of the Future: Exciting New Developments in Aqua-Tech
- Aqua Investors: The Big Bad Wolves — or Our Rescuers?
- Aqua On Top: Building on Aquaculture's Unfair (Sustainable) Advantage
In addition to the many track topics, ONE attendees will be inspired by keynote speakers who have unleashed the power of innovation and courageous leadership to make a positive impact, including:
- Mick Ebeling, founder and CEO of Not Impossible Labs and author of “Not Impossible: The Art and Joy of Doing What Couldn’t Be Done,” will take the ONE main stage in person, and his presentation will also be live-streamed for those joining virtually.
- Paul Polman, presenting virtually at ONE, has been described by the Financial Times as “a standout CEO of the past decade”. While serving as the CEO of Unilever, he stopped reporting quarterly earnings to focus on a long-term strategy that would successfully double revenues while reducing the company’s environmental impact by half.
- Heather White, author, founder and CEO of “OneGreenThing,” will present on the main stage at ONE, and her presentation will also be live-streamed for those joining virtually. She brings two decades of environmental advocacy work and national nonprofit leadership to life with her joyful and practical book, "One Green Thing: Discover Your Hidden Power to Help Save the Planet".
- Mark Lyons, president and CEO of Alltech, will welcome all ONE attendees, both in-person and virtually. Based on Alltech’s belief that agriculture has the greatest potential to shape our world’s future, he launched the company’s vision of Working Together for a Planet of Plenty™ in 2019. He has called for collaboration to improve nutrition, human and animal well-being, and the replenishment of natural resources.
- Nikki Putnam Badding, will present in-person and virtually during ONE about the crucial importance of making nutrition accessible to all. As a registered dietitian nutritionist, she brings human health expertise to her role as managing director and chief dietitian of Acutia, Inc., an Alltech company.
- Karl Dawson, scientific advisor with Alltech, will join the keynote lineup in person and virtually to discuss how animal agriculture can be part of the solution to improving sustainability.
As the Alltech ONE Conference returns live to Lexington, Kentucky, after being a virtual-only event for the past two years, it will also feature a weekend of fun-filled activities for all.
Registration for the Alltech ONE Conference is open at one.alltech.com.