The European protein position: consequences, dilemma and opportunities for the feed industry, December 11, 2012 - Ede, The Netherlands
An international symposium organized by Schothorst Feed Research
November 28, 2012
This international symposium, organized by Schothorst Feed Research, will take place December 11th, 2012, from 9.30 AM to 4.30 PM at Conference Centre Reehorst Ede, Bennekomseweg 24, 6717 LM EDE, The Netherlands
The program includes:
- Considerations of the European Commission
J. Daelemans - EU commission, Directorate General for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Which aspects are relevant to the western European NGO’S
O. van Eyk - Stichting Natuur & Milieu
- Global and EU protein market outlook
H. de Wilde - Cefetra
- The Round Table Responsible Soy
G. van der Bijl, boardmember - RTRS
- A contribution for the European protein supply
U. Bittner - Danube Soya
- Potential of use of European pulses
N. Gosselet - UNIP, France
- New Alternative Protein sources: their potential contribution
M. van Krimpen - Animal Science Group
- New sustainable protein sources - The potential of single cell proteins
M. Overland - Aquaculture Protein Centre As, Norway
- Which nutritional characteristics are important and can pure amino acids contribute ?
P. van der Aar - Schothorst Feed Research
Download the registration form from the link below (PDF)
or find registration and additional information at the website.
or call +31 320-25 22 94. Please register before December 7th, 2012.
The registration fee is € 225,- (excl. VAT, incl. lunch).