Twice per year, the American Feed Industry Association publishes its print magazine, \"The AFIA Journal.\" The publication keeps members, association friends and affiliates of AFIA up-to-date on organization, industry and government information. The fall 2016 AFIA Journal is now available in its eMagazine format.
This edition includes in-depth coverage of:
- The election\'s connection to the feed industry, a play-by-play of what to expect leading up toNov. 8;
- A Q&A that provides all of the details on AFIA/Feedstuffs\' Feed Facility of the Year program--a new and improved Feed Mill of the Year awards program--and how to apply;
- The \"Top 5 Things Medicated Feed Firms Need to Know About VFD;\"
- In depth and surprising information from University of California, Davis\', Dr. Frank Mitloehner\'s, white paper, \"Livestock\'s Contribution to Climate Change: Facts and Fiction,\" that focuses on animal agriculture\'s contribution to greenhouse gas emissions; and
- AFIA staff updates--from traveling the world in the name of Texas agricultural leadership to being appointed to state boards of agriculture, find out how our staff is using its expertise to better the industry.
Read AFIA Journal