The European Commission is asking relevant stakeholders to take a survey to help them evaluate the Regulation (EC) No 1831/2003 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 22 September 2003 on additives for use in animal nutrition
The regulation establish a Community procedure for authorizing the placing on the market and use of feed additives and to lay down rules for the supervision and labelling of feed additives and premixtures in order to provide the basis for the assurance of a high level of protection of human health, animal health and welfare, environment and users\' and consumers\' interests in relation to feed additives, while ensuring the effective functioning of the internal market.
It is targeted to:
- Manufacturers of feed additives and premixes.
- Traders of feed additives.
- Applicants for feed additive authorizations.
- Compound feed and pet food producers.
- Users of feed additives (farmers, workers, etc).
- Organizations representing groups of relevance to feed additives.
- Others (academia, research, etc).
Take the survey here.